It’s that time of year once again, the 1st December has come round really quickly. Once again, Blogmas is here! In previous years, I’ve left it until last minute to decide whether I’m going to partake in Blogmas. However, this year I am organised. I love Christmas so this challenge is always perfect for me and super fun. It’s a great challenge for myself throughout December.
Are you wondering what you can expect from Blogmas 2019 on louiseroserailton.com? Well, I’m going to give you a taster of some of my Blogmas posts.
Firstly, maybe you’re wondering what this even is? Blogmas is a festive blogging challenge in which bloggers aim to post a Christmas themed post every day in the lead up to Christmas (throughout December). Please brace yourselves for a Christmas themed post every day up until Boxing Day!
A taster of what is to come…
- A birthday themed post – as my birthday is Christmas eve
- My Disney Christmas tree! Super excited about this one as I love Disney
- A review of Winter Hyper Japan when I attended a few weeks back
- An activewear post, focusing on staying active in the new year
- Self care and mental health themed Christmas posts
- Gift guides
- Festive product reviews
- and so, so much more!
Please do keep visiting LouiseRoseRailton.com daily to see my Blogmas post series. I’m including plenty of a variety and I think you’re going to enjoy some of the posts, just as much as I did writing them.
Are you taking part? You should read my previous post from a few years ago, 50 Blogmas Post Ideas!