Disclaimer: I may have been financially compensated or be gifted products from the companies mentioned in this post, unless otherwise stated. All opinions and thoughts are genuinely my own. If you wish to find out more, please see my DISCLAIMER page for more information.
Lauren and I had a chat recently, we wanted to celebrate Valentines Day with you guys, so we decided to collaborate with each other for Valentines Day. I’m pleased to say we opted for a giveaway!
Both Lauren and I wanted to offer something awesome, that you could enjoy and pamper yourself with before or on Valentines Day.
YOU could WIN the following Valentines Pamper Bundle:
Unfortunately, I am unable to host the giveaway here on my blog as it isn’t compatible with the version of WordPress I use, so I am hosting it on my Facebook page.
1. The giveaway is open from the 30th January – 5th February 2016
2. Entries must be made by the closing date and in the manner set out in these competition rules
3. The winner will be announced on the 6th February after 5pm. I will contact the winner
4. No purchase necessary and no cash alternatives
5. You will need to follow all accounts when the winner is drawn
6. No alternative products are given for any products that are not suitable for you
7. The winner will have 48 hours to make contact once announced, otherwise I will be forced to announce another winner
8. Entries from UK residents only. Postage will be paid for by myself.
Please follow me:
Disclaimer: I may have been financially compensated or be gifted products from the companies mentioned throughout my blog, unless otherwise stated. Posts on LouiseRoseRailton.com may contain items which have been gifted from a company, are a PR sample or paid for with a gift voucher. LouiseRoseRailton.com also contains sponsored posts, in which I have received paid compensation. All opinions and thoughts are genuinely my own. If you wish to find out more, please see my DISCLAIMER page for more information.
I'm Louise, a 28 year old blogger living in York. I'm a freelance blogger and Teaching Assistant. This is my corner of the internet, in which I cover topics such as mental health, travel, fashion, lifestyle and so much more!
February 2019 – Leeds
March 2019 – Manchester
April 2019 – Harrogate & Hull
May 2019 – Yorkshire Spa Break
June 2019 – Manchester & Disney Land Paris
August 2019 – Leeds & Beverley