I first discovered Black Milk Clothing around July 2012. For months I’d seen a friend of a friend posting photos of her in shiny clothing which she looked awesome in, so I decided to check out the clothing lines website. I didn’t think it was possible, but I suddenly became one of those girls I’d read about on the Facebook page who was obsessed with nylon. A Sharkie.
It wasn’t actually until August 2012 that I bought my first piece when I had some money left over from christmas; I was finally the owner of a piece I’d lusted after for ages, it was Jellyfish leggings of course.
Things have got a little serious since I bought my jellyfish.
I currently own 28 pieces.
- Wet Look Reversible Skater Dress
- A Tribe Called White Reversible Skater Dress
- Galaxy Green Suspenders
- I Eat Mice Zip Suit
- Shattered Glass Silver Jacket
- Haunted House leggings
- New Matte Black Reverse Suspenders
- Aurora Skye Neon Purple Leggings – These are a sample I bought from an Australian sharkie, they are beautiful!
- Galaxy Pink Swimsuit
- Mafia Black Leggings
- Mafia Black Jacket
- Kaboom Suspender Catsuit
- Terror From The Deep BFT
- Toxic Electro Blue Bandeau
- Patronus leggings
- Bone Machine vs Galaxy Blue Inside Out Dress
- Jellyfish leggings
- Lace Shorties
- Starry Night leggings
- Galaxy Pearl leggings
- Mermaid leggings
- Day Of The Dead leggings
- Amethyst vs Aurora Skye Inside Out Dress
- Shattered Glass Charcoal Jacket
- Shattered Crystal Zip Suit
- Shattered Crystal Reversible Straps Dress
- Burned Velvet Maxi Dress
- Shattered Sapphire Reversible Straps Dress
My collection may seem like a lot, but believe me when I tell you that there are Sharkies out there who own close to, if not over, 200 pieces!