Disclaimer: I may have been financially compensated or be gifted products from the companies mentioned in this post, unless otherwise stated. All opinions and thoughts are genuinely my own. If you wish to find out more, please see my DISCLAIMER page for more information.
For today’s Blogmas post, I have decided to host another giveaway to celebrate Christmas and it is the season of giving, after all. One lucky individual will win a Yankee Candle giveaway/prize bundle, which I’ve put together and personally I think it is absolutely adorable. 2016 has been a huge year for my blog and I’m especially happy because I’m nominated in 2 categories for the UK Blog Awards 2017. If you’d like to vote for me in either Lifestyle or Food (or both!), please click here.
You will probably also know how much of a Yankee Candle addict I am, so it just made sense to host a Yankee Candle giveaway which includes festive themed candles.
YOU could WIN the following Blogmas Yankee Candle Giveaway Bundle:
1. The giveaway is open from the 14th December – 26th December 2016
2. Entries must be made by the closing date and in the manner set out in these competition rules
3. The winner will be announced on the 28th December after 5pm. I will contact the winner
4. No purchase necessary and no cash alternatives
5. You will need to follow all accounts when the winner is drawn
6. No alternative products are given for any products that are not suitable for you
7. The winner will have 48 hours to make contact once announced, otherwise I will be forced to announce another winner
8. Entries from UK residents only. Postage will be paid for by myself.
Disclaimer: I may have been financially compensated or be gifted products from the companies mentioned throughout my blog, unless otherwise stated. Posts on LouiseRoseRailton.com may contain items which have been gifted from a company, are a PR sample or paid for with a gift voucher. LouiseRoseRailton.com also contains sponsored posts, in which I have received paid compensation. All opinions and thoughts are genuinely my own. If you wish to find out more, please see my DISCLAIMER page for more information.
I'm Louise, a 28 year old blogger living in York. I'm a freelance blogger and Teaching Assistant. This is my corner of the internet, in which I cover topics such as mental health, travel, fashion, lifestyle and so much more!
February 2019 – Leeds
March 2019 – Manchester
April 2019 – Harrogate & Hull
May 2019 – Yorkshire Spa Break
June 2019 – Manchester & Disney Land Paris
August 2019 – Leeds & Beverley