An easy and affordable way to alter your style is by wearing a wig, which means you don’t end up damaging your hair with dye or bleach to try get it a different colour or style. Buying wigs online can be quite addictive, but its definitely a more affordable option compared to paying a hairdresser every time you fancy a change.
This is a sponsored blog post. All opinions are my own.
Last year I bought my first ever wig, which is quite long and an electric blue colour. I really took a chance when deciding on if I should purchase myself one, especially a wig which was such a bright and bold colour. There are plenty of beauty websites which sell wigs and hair care products, such as Divatress where you can buy wigs online. Divatress is a beauty e-commerce website which sells thousands of wigs and products for taking care of your wigs or hair.
- Wigs are fun and can look realistic
- Medical reasons
- Buying wigs can be healthier for your hair, rather than dying or bleaching your own hair
- Wigs can be quite easy to style
- If you look after your wig properly, it can usually last up to six months
- You can wear your wig whilst you grow your own hair out
- Some people prefer wearing wigs, instead of damaging their own hair with heat products such as curling tongs
- No more bad hair days!
Wearing a wig can mean you don’t have to spend ages doing your hair on a morning, you can have an instant style or colour change. Many celebrities such as Lady Gaga, Adele and Beyoncé are all known for wearing wigs on the red carpet, to switch up their looks. Wigs are now being embraced by women every day, its now even possible to have wigs custom made to match your own preferences.
Instagram can be very helpful when deciding on what your preferences might be in regards to buying wigs online. YouTube tutorials can also be very helpful, many vloggers have helpful videos with tips about how to care for your wigs.
Do you own any wigs? If not, what’s your favourite style or colour?